Upcoming Event: 24th Annual Santa Fe Wine Festival
July 1st & 2nd | El Rancho de las Golondrinas
Filled with great handmade wines unique arts and crafts, live music and plenty of food, the Santa Fe Wine Festival will be held on July 1st and July 2nd. It’s just around the corner. Come out and enjoy the longest running wine festival in Santa Fe!
The festival will provide a number of great wineries to enjoy from all throughout New Mexico. Some of the wineries expected at the festival include:
• Amaro Winery from Las Cruces
• Luna Rossa Winery from Deming
• Black’s Smuggler Winery from Bosque
• Corrales Winery from Corrales
• Jaramillo Vineyards from Belen
• Sheehan Vineyard from Albuquerque
• Noisy Water Winery from Ruidoso
• St. Clair Winery from Deming
• Shattuck Vineyard from Caballo
• And Many More!
The wineries will all bring something unique and participants will get the chance to sample plenty of unique vintages from all across the state.
Along with the wineries, the festival will include plenty of arts and crafts vendors, along with agricultural vendors and food vendors. Some of the top choices expected at this year’s festival include:
• Painting Divas
• Gold Canyon Candles
• The Hatters
• Artful Artisan
• Modern Icons
• Dancing Dolphins
Click here for more information on the 24th Annual Santa Fe Wine Festival.